P Series Fanfold Underlayment
When you need fundamental performance in an extruded polystyrene (XPS) siding underlayment, choose the P Series. Flexible plastic facers on both sides enhance durability, while an optional reflective facer enhances thermal performance. Both types of facers are perforated to allow moisture vapor to escape. A cut-and-fold hinge design ensures the underlayment lays flat.
|TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES|
|ASTM C 518
(@75°F Mean Temperature)
Water Vapor Permanence
|ASTM E 96
(Max. % by Volume)
|ASTM C 272||2.0||2.0|
(psi @ 10% deflection)
|ASTM D 1621||12||12|
E 84/UL 723
|DIMENSIONS / PACKAGING|
1 Specimens were aged and tested in accordance with FTC Rule (16 CFR, Part 460). The R-values shown for GreenGuard®-FP1450, GreenGuard®-XFP14, GreenGuard®-FP38, and GreenGuard®-XFP38 are system R-values calculated in accordance with the “ASHRAE Handbook of Fundamentals” using a ½” uniform, parallel dead air space. The R-values of these products installed without the benefit of a dead air space are 1.0 (GreenGuard®-FP1450 and GreenGuard®-XFP14) and 1.5 (GreenGuard®-XFP38).
2 These numerical flame spread and smoke ratings are not intended to reflect hazards presented by these materials under actual fire conditions (core data).
3 These dimensions apply to each fanfolded bundle.
- P1450 Product Sheet
- Reflective Sheathing & Fanfold-SDS
- Siding Underlayment, Sheathing & Roofing Cover Board-SDS
- Code Report - Fanfold and Insulating Sheathing
- Siding Underlayment Installation Guide - Standard
- Siding Underlayment Installation Guide - WRB
- Fanfold Siding Underlayment-Contribution to LEED Credits
- Technical Bulletin 17 - Siding Underlayment Energy Chart