GreenGuard’s extruded polystyrene (XPS) sheathings give your structures superior moisture resistance and energy efficiency. Because they’re made of a synthetic material, they do not absorb moisture, are not a food source for mold, and are not subject to moisture-related damage and deterioration. They also retain their insulating properties over time. Our sheathings are lightweight and durable, making them easy to install. Use them in conjunction with alternate bracing methods to create a thermal break over wood framing, and you’ll get the energy efficiency and resistance to air and moisture infiltration only XPS can provide.
- Four times the R-Value of 7/16'' OSB
- Low moisture absorption
- Reinforced to withstand wind during installation
- Provides extra energy efficiency
- Shiplap edges help reduce seams and gaps
- Excellent thermal performance and low moisture absorption
- Sturdy film facers increase durability