PB6HD Roofing Cover Board
Specifically designed for commercial roofing applications involving mechanically attached EPDM, TPO and PVC single-ply roof membrane.
PB6HD is an excellent choice for re-roofing single-ply membranes. The board’s install time and ease of use give you the necessary tools for a lower installed cost. And the 20psi extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam provides durability and high moisture resistance. PB6HD is available as 4′ x 8′ sheet or 4′ x 50′ fanfold bundles.
|Nominal Thickness (in)||3/8|
|Nominal Bundle Dimensions (ft)|| 4 × 50
Compressive Strength, Min.
|ASTM D 1621||20|
|Density (lb / ft³)||ASTM C 303||3.5|
Water Absorption, Max.
(% by volume)
|ASTM C 272||0.6|
Water Vapor Permeance
| ASTM E 96
Recommended Service Temp., Max.
Thermal Resistance, R-Value1
| ASTM C 518
(@75ºF Mean Temperature)
|Fire & Smoke|
|ASTM E 84 / UL723|| 15 (Class A)
1Specimens are aged and tested in accordance with FTC Rule (16 CFR, Part 460) and ASTM C 578.
2These numerical flame spread and smoke developed ratings are not intended to reflect hazards presented by this material under actual fire conditions. All applicable building codes must be followed.
- Florida Product Approval - No. FL14164
- Siding Underlayment, Sheathing & Roofing Cover Board-SDS
- PB6 Roofing Cover Board Thermal Warranty
- PB6HD Product Sheet - Commercial French Language
- Code Report - Fanfold and Insulating Sheathing
- PB6HD Product Sheet
- Roofing Cover Board Installation Guide
- Roofing Cover Board-Contribution to LEED Credits